So here it is, my blog. I am an overweight, 30 year old (soon to be 31, Yay Gemini) gay male struggling to find the right place to be me. I am extremely unhappy with how I look and it negatively impacts my hopes and dreams of one day finding that someone special. So why should anyone care? I don't know, your reading this I'm just typing.
I was born and raised in the Los Angeles area and never left except for College - Sonoma State - which resides in wine country (county?!?). I have two brothers, one sister-in-law (who I just call my sister), and a mom and a dad. My parents, after the first pregnancy, were trying to have a second child and were having trouble succeeding, so they did what people do and adopt a child, ME. Four years after me, they decided to have a 3rd child and hoped that the next was a girl, but it wasn't. Oh well, no girls but three boys (which actually turned out to be 2.5 boys seeing that I came out when I was 27). So here I am, The adopted, middle, overweight, gay 30 year old son.
I keep mentioning overweight because that is why this blog was created. I just started boot camp today and hopefully by the time my blog ends I will have improved on my current "not happy" status. Oh and also I am not posting weight on this, it will just be in negative integers (and possibly positive integers) to express what I lost and hopefully not gained.
For right now that is all I got.... When I get more comfortable My life shall be unfolding and hope that I come to some realization after everything is said and done. For a glimpse of what is to unravel, there's: cancer, diabetes, near death experiences, and something I am not yet comfortable talking about. Welcome, and I hope you stay with me through this journey.
Day 1
Bootcamp 0600 hours
weight 0
share on: facebook
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment