Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 57

Day 57

bootcamp 0500 - 0600
bootcamp 0710 - 0805

After a grueling morning bootcamp I needed to take a little bit more of a break than I usually do. So I started the next one a little later than I had planned, but since I am un-employed I could do that. I also have to say that last night I was with my trivia team and out till midnight with them. I was so hungry that I had stopped by a subway to get my $5 dollar footlong. Sounded good at the time, but when I woke up this morning at 3:30, I could still feel that $5 dollar footlong nestling around in my stomach. I had to still eat breakfast (Jenny Craig Pancakes and Vegan Sausage) because I need the energy for bootcamp, not to mention I need it to take my pill in the morning as well. Well into the middle of the first bootcamp I think it finally rested and was able to continue without the nauseousness. But that's that.

I've included a gross video of me rinsing out the sweat from my T-shirt just to give you a glimpse of just how hard I am working to make my dream come true. Enjoy, but not too much because that would be weird. Enjoy the rest of your day, I know I will :)


share on: facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment