Thursday, May 6, 2010

Days 35 + 36 + 37

Day 35

Bootcamp 1 nope
Bootcamp 2 nope

Unfortunately I was feeling crappy today and ended up not going to bootcamp. I woke up at 0430 and got dressed. Sat down at the computer and I just felt a little lightheaded and dehydrated. I looked over at the clock and it read 0500, which was the time bootcamp started. I debated on whether to go and be 5-10 mins. late. I decided to wait till the 0600 and lay down for a little. Next thing I knew I woke up at 0820 and still didn't feel all that great. So no bootcamp for either session. :(

Day 36

Bootcamp 1 0500-0600
Bootcamp 2 0650-0730

I wasn't feeling 100 percent myself today, but I went to bootcamp regardless. I was so glad to go because I actually felt great afterwards. I haven't seen my cousin for awhile and decided to wait around the gymnasium to see if he'd show up. After about 20 mins. of waiting and debating whether I should do Bootcamp 1 again, I left. I didn't do it again, because I wanted to do Insanity today as well, because that too was neglected yesterday. I got home, sat at the computer to do some "brief" chores on the time sucking box, which is why Bootcamp 2 clocked in at 0650. My pool is being re-something and I now learn that it won't be done until June 15. So now after Bootcamp 1, I drive home to do bootcamp 2, then get back into the car and go to my parents place and use their pool/jacuzzi, then after, drive home and take a shower. Long morning..... But it's worth it.

Day 37

bootcamp 1 0500-0600
bootcamp 2 0630-0710

Felt great today: whatever wasn't working seemed to fix itself. Did both bootcamps, went to my parent's place and even did a few laps in the pool before the jacuzzi. Yesterday I did our bootcamp relay, which consisted of bicep curls + lunges, 2x instead of just once. Then today we did push-ups, and lots of things that involved plank position. Bootcamp 2 then reinforced the plank postions, along with burpies and push-up jacks. No wonder when I got into the pool my arms basically said, REALLY! And my brain just told them, "Suck it up, Upper Body strength." After the few laps my arms won the argument. I'll get back at them, because tomorrow is weight (fitness weights not body weight) day again. My arms shall not be thrilled with me after the two hours are done for tomorrow. Bring it on is all I gotta say at this point.

Oh and as a side note. I saw briefly what it is in store for Insanity Bootcamp (BC #2) for month 2, and I MAY JUST DIE. The one workout I saw is longer and more hard core. Luckily I have 2.5 weeks more to prep for it. I hope I make it out of this regiment alive to even go to Greece.
share on: facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment