(DOW) - Fit Body Bootcamp + Beachbody P90x
Week 1-3
* (TH) - Cardio/Body Weight + Chest And Back, Ab Ripper X
(FR) - Weights + Shoulders And Arms, Ab Ripper X
(SA) - N/A + YogaX
(SU) - N/A + KenpoX
(MO) - Weights + Legs And Back, Ab Ripper X
(TU) - Cardio/Body Weight + Plyometrics
(WE) - Rest + xStretch
This works out so I can still do my Tuesday Night Trivia and recover on Wednesday. And Saturday I left to be a little easier just in case what of what Friday may bring, which is why Thursday and Friday are intense, to off set the weekend. Kenpo X, (I had to look it up too) from the description, seems to be cardio - self defense (punching and kicking, etc.) I refuse to skim through the video until the day I do it, to keep myself from anticipating the worst, so I'll let you know more about what it is when I do it.
Oh and 1 final thing, I am not posting weight weekly or daily anymore. I shouldn't be looking closely to the scale when you do weight training, so I will have markers from the start of week 1, followed by week 4, until the end of the 90 days. Depending on how the pictures turn out (yes there WILL be pictures), I will post those from week 1 on week 4. A set schedule on those I will not make, but I do promise there will be some (P90x requires them).
* The only change to week 1 I have to make so far is, I did not go to Body Fit in the morning on TH.
share on: facebook
Friday, September 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment