Saturday, March 8, 2014

Here we go again!!!

Ok So This Time I Promise. I am going to do it. I know this because I just got fired from a job that was literally killing me. I gained nearly 60 pounds in the last 2.5 years due to extreme stress. I can no longer live my life like this anymore. Stress can not be the harbinger of overeating which equates to death. Through my friendships a weight loss team has formed. We exercise nearly everyday together and I couldn't be happier. If you read my past blog posts you know a little bit about my story and I will not dredge up the past, it is time to focus on the future. I am continuing this blog about a week and half in to my exercising, so let's just start there.

In the last 2 months after being fired I lost 20 pounds because the stress was lifted and I started a new diet, or lifestyle as the Health fanatics would like to call it, which enabled me to control my food intake and with the help of exercise helped me lose an additional 6 pounds in week 1. And the Elliptical is my best friend.

Breakdown (2000 Strides = approx 1 mile):
Day 1:
Elliptical
30 Min Weight Loss - Strides: 4166 Cal: 431
30 Min Interval - Strides: 4582 Cal: 469
Day 2:
60 Min Interval - Strides: 8410 Cal: 962
Day 3:
60 Min Interval - Strides: 8078 Cal: 958
Day 4:
60 Min Interval - Strides: 8532 Cal: 934
Day 5:
60 Min Interval - Strides: 7764 Cal: 841
30 Min Weight Loss - Strides: 4106 Cal:461
End of Week 1:
5 gym trips, 27 Miles, 5966 Calories Lost and my weight came in at 6 pounds less.

It's a good start to my new life.


share on: facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment