Day 10
Bootcamp 0500 (yeah baby!)
weight -2
So I wasn't planning on drinking last night, but it happened. 2100-2400 was drinking with a friend, and then we caught up to a couple more friends. I had stopped drinking at 12, but stayed up til 0400 talking with everyone, and eventually got home at 0430. Dilemma came. Do I stay at home for another hour and go to bootcamp at 0600, which may turn out falling asleep and missing it entirely, or do I suck it up and go to bootcamp at 0500. Well I went at 0500 and I couldn't be happier. Although I did prove the theory that if you drink the night before bootcamp and have no sleep, you sweat 3 times as much. Gross I know, but a valuable lesson. Ooooooh, but look, weight went back down. YAY!
share on: facebook
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment