Day 6
Sunday - Day Of Rest
Day 7
Bootcamp 0605 (a little late sorry cousin)
Weight +1
Weight went up from initial. Not a big deal. Had a birthday party over the weekend and food tended to be more salty than I prefer. Also as I keep telling people, The weight number doesn't matter so much to me as the inches on my chest and waist do (which will be measured tomorrow as a starting point for me). The thing is, I was on Jenny Craig a few years ago and lost 40 pounds (and regained it again, hence the bootcamp.) I was in a 6 week bootcamp about 10 months ago, never lost any weight, but was able to wear the same clothing I did when I lost the 40 pounds in Jenny Craig. Jenny Craig made me smaller, but bootcamp made me more muscular, and me I, like muscles.
share on: facebook
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment