Day 25
Bootcamp #1 Fit Test 0925-1000
Bootcamp #2 1015-1100
weight +4
Fit Test results
Day 1 is first number and Day 30 is Second number
Switch Kicks 30, 80
Power Jacks 29, 35
Power Knees 20, 64
Power Jumps 17, 23
Globe Jumps 4, 8
Suicide Jumps 2, 4
Push-Up Jacks 8, 22
Low Plank Oblique 8, 40
Major improvement. I feel better, People tell me I look better, but weight not changed, in fact gone up, although I do attribute it to the Chinese food of yesterday. However, I am starting Jenny Craig Tomorrow (already got the food) and the weight will change. Food of yesterday was my last meal of that nature for awhile, so that's why I ate it. Still have a lot of salt running through my system because I can feel it in my hands, and certainly when I did the bootcamps. I was only planning on doing one bootcamp today, which was the Fit Test, but I screwed up yesterday. Abs was not on the menu and I should have done a cardio circuit. So lucky me I did both the circuit and the fit test today, and it hurt. Karma is a bitch. Food = not a good choice in fact horrible choice, but I have reconciled with it.
Now tomorrow should be my day of rest, but if the pool is finally working I may do some cardio in there. I am excited.
share on: facebook
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment