Day 26
Day of long awaited rest no bootcamp
weight +5 (bad food choices, really bad :( )
Ok so Day 26 was Sunday. The weight was morning of and this was the day I started Jenny Craig. As far as the weight is concerned I will be posting like I have, everyday. Starting a week from Monday, I will be posting the weight on my scale daily and the Jenny Weight, which is one a week. So on Saturday my Jenny weight was +8, again really bad food choices.
Day 27
Bootcamp 0500-0600
Bootcamp 0630-0710
weight +1
Jenny weight +8 (I am sure this has gone down since Saturday, but Monday will be my normal appointment at the center, so I am posting it as a starting off position)
I started the planned meals on Sunday and I have to say, it was a little harder than I had expected, but nonetheless, I was able to stick to it. Today (Monday) is the first day of planned meals with my bootcamp regiment. Bootcamp was a little tougher today than last week, so either the workout was harder, or I have to start eating before I head on out to the first bootcamp. A Protein shake alone doesn't seem to be working. I also started a GNC Mega Man Sport Supplement, so we shall see how that will come into play. My pee is already a bright radioactive neon yellow (caused by B-vitamins, not to be alarmed), so I guess it's going through the system. So here we go, it's officially 2 months till Greece. HOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAH!
share on: facebook
Monday, April 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment