Day 28
bootcamp 0500-0600
bootcamp 0630-0710
weight -3
I went to my friend's 1 year anniversary show, last night and had a few drinks. I thought that this morning's bootcamp was going to be difficult, but surprisingly it wasn't. It was however the time for Pure Cardio again for the second bootcamp., which is the one where there is a 30 min circuit with no rest. I find it hilarious when I put the DVD in, that even the guy on it says, I am afraid of what is going to happen with this exercise! That one was hard. I started having oatmeal with my protein shake in the morning to start me off on my regiment and it really helped. I also am doing Jenny Craig with a little upgrade, which is I am eating a little more protein than I am "supposed" to. With weights and 2 bootcamps under my belt every morning, I can't not have a deficient amount of protein, which then causes muscle deflation. We shall see how that will affect my weight loss. So until tommorow.
Just realized this is day ended my 4th week. Still going strong!
share on: facebook
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment