Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 29

Day 29

Bootcamp 0500-0600
Bootcamp 0630-0710

weight -1

My weight I would expect to be a little higher this morning. I ate more protein yesterday, to make sure I wouldn't lose muscle when working out, and also I had a problem with my blood sugar levels, and wound up eating 4 oranges in a matter of 10 minutes at midnight last night. My posts are going to be a little harder to do right at 8:30 now, because my pool is getting fixed. So I have to find new means to get my jacuzzi time in, which may mean traveling to my parents house until it gets fixed, which is what happened today. But anyways, no bootcamp #1 tomorrow and Friday, they have a trainer meeting or something, so i have to pick up an extra bootcamp somewhere. Regardless, i will still do two in the mornings to keep up with my regiment. til' tomorrow. I'm still going strong.....
share on: facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment