Day 31
Bootcamp #2 1245
Bootcamp (Billys) Never wound up happening
weight -2
So I decided to do pure cardio which is the harder one of the week, and it also happened to be paired up with cardio abs. So I wanted to do full intensity and did those two at 1245 and decided that I really didn't need to kill myself and do a second set. So I didn't. I also realized that on day 30 that I had a day lagging for Jenny Craig, so I also chose to have an off day. I didn't go wild that day, but did have spaghetti for dinner with meatless meat. I was back on the bandwagon for Day 31, but I went to a friends show that evening and went out after, in which I drank. I also went out to fatburger because it was on the way back. Oh I know........ I haven't been there for years, and it is just as good as I remember, unfortunately. No mess-ups for Day 32. (I am posting this on Day 32, but will post Day 32 once I finish my bootcamp set and weigh myself.)
share on: facebook
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment